BOTANICAL LIFT EYE GEL | .5 oz.
"It is so hydrating!!! It’s perfect for my sensitive eyes."
Infused with collagen-building vitamins A, C, D E, and K and energizing caffeine and matcha with soothing chamomile.
- Fast absorbing
- Renews and strengthens the delicate skin around the eye
- Ultra-light and creamy gel formula that can be worn under makeup or alone
- Niacinamide and caffeine tightens and fades the appearance of dark under-eye circles over time
- Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, it comes in recyclable, sustainable glass packaging
- Caffeine reduces the look of puffiness
- 95% Natural
- Niacinamide protects your eye area from sun damage and toxins.
- Caffeine reduces the appearance of redness and puffiness, brightening eye skin.
- Vitamin K promotes collagen production and increases healing capability.
- Orchid Stem Cells brighten, lift, and firm your delicate eye area while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Lupin Seed Collagen renews your skin’s barrier by increasing collagen production.
- Borage Oil moisturizes and smooths dry and damaged eye skin.
- Carrot Root reduces redness and dark spots while giving your eye area a healthy glow.
Full Ingredients List:
(* = Organic): Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerol, Niacinamide Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phalaenopsis Amabilis Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Water and Glycerin and Calanthe Discolor Extract and Xanthan Gum (Orchistem), Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytonadione, L-Ascorbic Acid, Cholecalciferol, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (Matcha Powder)*, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil and Lupinus Albus Seed Extract and Tocopherol (Collageneer), Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin.
Dab ONLY a pea-sized amount on your ring finger (it has the lightest touch) and dot it on around the orbital bone, from the inner to the outer corners of your eye area.
Use the pad of your finger to pat, rather than rub the eye gel to help it absorb. Keep patting until fully absorbed.DENICE'S TIPS
- Don’t apply too close to your lash line. The gel will naturally spread.
- You may feel a tingle from the niacinamide (B3) as it helps increase blood flow to brighten and depuff.
- If it “pills” you’ve used too much. Just a little bit goes a long way!